Where's Terry?

Where's Terry?
Where's Terry? Portland, OR to Fort St John BC and Grand Prairie ALB Canada

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sinus infection

I was even sicker today. Planned to work from home but there was a power outage blip and then the internet wouldn't work. So headed to work. Got DR appt and found out I have a sinus infection. This is only the 2nd one I have ever had. The other one was when Ryan and Eric were about 4 & 5 years old!! I did not know that the pressure would even make your teeth, ear, and under your chin hurt. But the antibiotics have kicked in and I took a nice nap so am feeling a little better tonight. Doctor says I should feel better tomorrow or for sure the next day. Everyone at work was very caring and concerned about me. Even though I was feeling yucky somehow the sympathy helps!!!
Thanks in advance to anyone who might be sending prayers my way.

3 comments:

  1. We are praying for you! I'm glad you went in to get antibiotics. Get some rest (if you can), and you should be all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you got sick mom. We're praying for you! Get better fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your prayers. I am getting a little better inspite of working 12 hours work days.

    ReplyDelete