Where's Terry?

Where's Terry?
Where's Terry? Portland, OR to Fort St John BC and Grand Prairie ALB Canada

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Only 7 days to go

In seven days, we will implement the project I have been working on for over a year. I have been working long days and a cold/allergy mix has taken hold of me. It is definitely the WRONG time to get sick. It may have turned into bronchitis. I was getting better and thought I was doing well on Sunday and then Monday I started coughing way too much. Now my sides and back muscles hurt. So now I am trying to decide whether to use Nyquil tonight or Benedryl. It has been raining all day and that hasn't helped. I think I am really allergic to work and winter. Well, enough complaining. For those of you who may not know, I have identical twin grandchildren due in July so when I am feeling overwhelmed and down I just have to think about all my wonderful children and grandchildren, husband, family, supervisor and co-workers and it lifts my spirits. If I don't blog much the next couple weeks, you will know it is because I have been "consumed" by work. Had chinese food tonight and my forture said "Use your abilities at this time to stay focused on your goal. You will succeed." HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!!

2 comments: