Where's Terry?

Where's Terry?
Where's Terry? Portland, OR to Fort St John BC and Grand Prairie ALB Canada

Friday, December 3, 2010

Sleep-over

During our Thanksgiving week-end we had our grandsons TJ, Skyler and Keon spend the night. We made cookies and played games. It was a fun sleep-over. Grandpa was home too so had a nice time together - but as always it zipped by too fast. This whole year has just zoomed by. I am sure working 45 to 60 hours each week since mid-September makes it go fast. We only have 32 days until the big project I have been working on is implemented. Our GO-LIVE date is January 4, 2011. That's when we migrate from our local database to the corporate database. I have been gathering data for over 10,000 parts and making data entry spreadsheets for months. I dream about Excel spreadsheets and sorting data. So anytime I get to spend time with my hubby or grandkids, family and friends is like a mini-vacation. I want to THANK THE LORD for ALL the blessings HE has lavished upon me and my family.












1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to have a fun time with the boys and I'm glad that Amy and James got a break. Wish we lived closer for sleepovers also.

    ReplyDelete