Where's Terry?

Where's Terry?
Where's Terry? Portland, OR to Fort St John BC and Grand Prairie ALB Canada

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Random thoughts

I think my grandson's favorite word is Random. That's what my blog post is today. Just random thoughts.... We had a deer visit us in the back yard yesterday. The dogs spied it out the patio door and set off the "barking" alarm. They even growled at each other as if to say "I saw it first!".... We had a snow/rain mix this morning. I think it caught the road crew off guard as there were no cinders on the road or that chemical they spray. The road was icy all the way to town. Down there it didn't look like it had even rained.... Terry was stuck in Seattle area since Friday night and just left around 4:00 p.m. headed for Palo Alto, CA with a load from the IKEA warehouse. If I had known soon enough I would have driven up there to see him. Would have been a long drive but the weather was like spring and it would have felt like a mini-vacation.... It is hard to believe that it is the end of January. At this rate, I will blink a couple times and it will be December again.... It is supposed to get cold here again this week. Glad brother Jim loaded my garage up with firewood for me.... I want to praise the Lord for his many blessing to me and our family and His care and mercies. Nothing is "random" with God.

2 comments:

  1. The favorite word of these three is random also. Glad to hear Terry is moving again, sorry to hear it has been so slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Lance says "Random" all the time. Didn't know Liam and Shella May started using it too. Anytime anyone at work says it, I think of Lance and smile!!

    ReplyDelete