Where's Terry?

Where's Terry?
Where's Terry? Portland, OR to Fort St John BC and Grand Prairie ALB Canada

Thursday, September 16, 2010

More flowers


Got more flowers for my birthday and dinner and a scrumptious birthday cake from Amy & James and the boys. Sorry - no pictures of the cake since we ate it!! Bribed my grandsons into giving me hugs in order to get a piece of the cake. I don't mind having birthdays when I get flowers and cake and hugs!

Also, got a new purse from Ryan and Julie and kids. Not sure how they knew it was time for a new one but now I can try out another contender for the "perfect" purse. I am always looking for that perfect one!!!

Yesterday got weird "floaters" in my right eye. Co-workers said it was because I was getting old. That may be true but the eye doctor also said the vitreous jelly-like clear substance detached from the retina in a spot and made my eye bleed. Got to see the picture they took of the back of my eye and optic nerve and see the spot of blood next to the optic nerve - about the size of the tip of my little finger. Have to go back for a recheck in 6 weeks. Nothing to do but monitor it. In the meantime, have to try not to be annoyed by the "dust bunny" floating around my eye and making it hard to focus sometimes. Sigh.....

1 comment:

  1. I get "floaters" quite often. They just told me to come in right away if I see a lot of flashes suddenly. They are annoying. Glad to hear you had such a great birthday and I hope the purse works out. We'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete