Where's Terry?

Where's Terry?
Where's Terry? Portland, OR to Fort St John BC and Grand Prairie ALB Canada

Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

I had a wonderful birthday - got to see Terry for a little bit before we both left for work. Then had a good day at work. Got lots of phone calls, cards, e-mails. Went to town after work and bought more border brick for around the yard and bought a new backpack to haul my work laptop (the old one was falling apart). The Lord treated me with a double rainbow and Eric and Michelle sent 18 multicolored roses. I have another present that will be here soon from Ryan and Julie so my birthday will last a few days longer. I am also going to order my present from Terry - a new winter coat from Cabela's. My old coat has lasted 15 years. I don't really worry about how old I am but instead am continually amazed at how fast time flies by!!!






2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and colorful birthday! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to look hard to see the 2nd rainbow on the left side of the pictures but it is really there. A few miles down the road you could see the entire rainbow - but not the pot of gold.

    ReplyDelete