Where's Terry?

Where's Terry?
Where's Terry? Portland, OR to Fort St John BC and Grand Prairie ALB Canada

Monday, December 9, 2013

vacation - day 3

Went to California Adventure today.  Rode Tower of Terror twice, California Screamin' 3 times, rode the Swings and Ferris Wheel and Soaring over California.   Also, rode on the Toy Story ride and I beat Terry on that game the first time and he beat me on the 3rd time (the 2nd time we rode it the machine wouldn't work so none of our "guns" had any target to shoot at so they gave a re-ride).  The weather was windy and breezy and about 55 degrees.  We also went on the Ariel Mermaid ride and watched "A bug's life is tough" show.  I had my fitbit on which keeps track of how many steps I take and I walked 20, 409 steps which was the equivalent of 8 1/4 miles.  We have a 3 day hopper so have a couple of more days to go.  Having fun with the kids but also keeping on our toes trying to keep track of everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment