Where's Terry?

Where's Terry?
Where's Terry? Portland, OR to Fort St John BC and Grand Prairie ALB Canada

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kidsittin'

Had a fun weekend KidSitting Lance and Liam and Shella May.  (Mom & Dad went to an OSU vs WSU game).  We took a walk to Liam and Shella May's school and played 4-Square (a game I loved when I was in elementary school).  The squares seemed so much smaller than I remembered them to be when I was in school but after a few times of not being able to get the ball hit quick enough I decided the squares were too big!!   My sister and her granddaughter Sydney joined us and we both walked back 'home' with some sore muscles.
After lunch, I helped the kids with their homework which is something I have not gotten to do very often.  Then we played games and had a fun evening.  I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend but it turned out to be way to short.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, you got a picture of Shella May! Thanks again for driving over to watch them. We really appreciate it and they had a fun time. Even though it is only a weekend here and there, they will happen more often:)

    ReplyDelete