Where's Terry?

Where's Terry?
Where's Terry? Portland, OR to Fort St John BC and Grand Prairie ALB Canada

Sunday, August 7, 2011

40 years

This weekend we had our 40th class reunion for Redmond H.S. This time I got more involved and was part of the planning committee. I put all our information into a little database and created the lists, flyers, and name tags that we needed. It made it so much more fun to be involved and I made new friends with classmates I didn't know that well in school. One of my "jobs" was to hand out the name tags and so that way I got to talk to everyone at least once. I also "flitted" around taking pictures and talking to people. We had a Friday no-host get-together. We also had a float in the Deschutes County Fair parade and then Saturday we had a Saturday dinner and auction with items donated by classmates. Also had a raffle and I won 2 prizes - a lava lamp that I think is really cool (it does not take much to entertain me!) and a picnic cooler full of goodies. Here a few of the pictures -




No comments:

Post a Comment