Where's Terry?

Where's Terry?
Where's Terry? Portland, OR to Fort St John BC and Grand Prairie ALB Canada

Saturday, July 17, 2010

First time as a "dunkee"

On July 12, we had a company picnic and I volunteered to be one of the "dunkee's" in the Dunk Tank. Praise God, It was a beautiful warm central Oregon day. The water was still cold though!! And it was VERY dirty - found out later they had filled it with the fire hose and it uses the pond water!! It still was fun when I got dunked 2 times (or was it 3?) My hair does what it wants so the water didn't give me a bad hair day (but I did forget my brush!!) I wore an appropriate shirt for the occasion!


2 comments:

  1. You finally started your blog! We are so excited! I will look for new posts every day, and I will try to do better at posting on my blog also. You were brave to volunteer for the dunk tank! It looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you have a blog now. The kids will love checking out where is grandpa and seeing what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete